Location: Nottingham City Centre
Salary: £35,000 - £50,000 (Dependent on qualifications and experience)
Our client are a medium-sized, friendly, award-winning architectural practice. Due to increased demands and growth, they currently have exciting opportunities for Architectural Technologists and Senior Technologists to join their busy team based in Nottingham. They offer opportunities to develop your existing knowledge, skills and experience and are looking for talented architectural technologists.
· Minimum of 5 years’ experience within your role
· Expertise in Revit
· Production of design and details in Revit to BIM Level 2
· CIAT qualified (or willing to become qualified)
● Excellent written and verbal communication skills and the ability to manage and work on multiple projects
● Thorough knowledge of technical construction and detailing
● Completion of at least one medium sized project throughout most of the RIBA work stages
● Ability to liaise and coordinate with consultants and instil confidence with clients
● Work in compliance with BS EN 1192 and previous experience of producing information including technical details, working drawings etc. for tender packages, working information from RIBA stage 3 to 5
● Producing Designer Risk Registers and expertise in UK statutory regulations - at least 2 years UK based experience
● Experience of using NBS Create for specification writing and the interface with BIM in line with Uniclass
Our client believes in giving you responsibility with authority and will support your career ambitions. They have a flexible approach to remote working and offer a range of great rewards including competitive salary, holiday, pension and other benefits
If this sounds like the job for you, or to discuss the opportunity in more detail, please apply today!