We are seeking an individual from a building design or construction related services background, who is experienced in dealing with all commercial aspects of potential architectural projects and bids, and provide commercial support to ongoing projects through to completion. The successful applicant will work within our commercial management team and closely liaise with our legal and other support teams.
Skills & experience required:
- University degree in relevant discipline such as architecture/engineering/business administration (or similar/equivalent), preferably with a construction focus
- Previous experience in project, commercial and/or contract management in the building design or construction industry
- Capable of conducting detailed potential project reviews with support from the wider project team, to identify relevant information vis-a-vis commercial, contractual and delivery obligations
- Understanding of construction processes and procurement strategies
- Application of robust and methodical analytical skills regarding design service delivery.
- Demonstrable ability to assess and interpret contractual obligations (with input from internal Legal team)
- Ability to provide clear and concise advice to project staff on commercial and contractual matters for potential and ongoing projects
- Awareness of (and preferably experience in) a variety of construction sectors and project types, and/or international markets
- Confident in a client facing environment, with good presentational skills and natural gravitas, and excellent relationship development skills at all levels
- Commercially astute, with strong analytical and numeracy skills
This role will be based 5 days a week in the Battersea office, hours are 09:00am - 17:00pm. If you wish to be considered, please apply with an up-to-date CV.