Customer Experience Manager
Salary £40,000 - £45,000
Tandem Talent is proud to be working with an exciting, people focused retail company who are looking to recruit a new Customer Experience Manager based in our clients head office outside of Swindon.
The main purpose of the role is to support the Head of Operations in analysing and delivering a full customer experience journey by taking ownership and responsibility for Customer Experience within the post sales environment, taking accountability for continuous improvement of that experience.
Other responsibilities will include:
· Will be looking at the customer journey through our operations environment (not ecommerce or stores) which includes customer services, after sales etc
· Ideally have operations experience so understand what ‘good’ looks like
· Need to be able to process map – looking at key handovers, system mapping, stakeholders etc
· Strong continuous improvement skills (six sigma or lean experience beneficial)
· Produce recommendations – cost/benefit etc
· Project manage/take accountability for delivering against recommendations
· Ideally have operations experience in a retail environment so understand what ‘good’ looks like
· Highly pragmatic
· Hold a curious mindset so don’t take the first answer as 100%, keep drilling down until get to the ‘actual’ position
· A Self-starter
· A consultancy background would be advantageous
· Ability to understand the business, its ethos, ambitions etc quickly so that solutions are aligned and ‘realistic’!
· Empathy inorder to identify pain points
· Analytical skills, to process and draw insights from the data
· Good interpersonal skills, since most of the projects/initiatives would require multi department involvement (empathy, communication, influence)
In return you will receive a competitive salary and benefits package and the opportunity to work within a growing part of the business
If you would like to be considered for this position, please apply with an up to date CV.
*Please note due to the high number of applications we receive if you have not had a response within 10 days, unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful.