Customer Loyalty Manager
Salary up to £40,000
Tandem Talent is proud to be working with an exciting, people focused retail company. Due to a period of sustained growth they are looking to recruit a talented Customer Loyalty Manager to join their marketing team based in head office.
They are seeking Customer Loyalty Manager who puts customers at the heart of everything they do, to increase customer life time value (LTV) through engagement, loyalty and retention. The role is to re-build and re-develop the current loyalty programme.
Key Responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Define and deliver Customer Loyalty Programme across the companies three brands
- Work with the wider teams to understand and interpret customer behaviour and insights on which to make decisions.
- Define Loyalty Programme model including: Objectives, Commercial forecast and targets, Customer engagement opportunities, Reward opportunities and KPIs
- Engage with internal and external resource to deliver technology solutions. Managing the scope, creation, delivery and continuous updating/working of a new loyalty app.
- Work with Marketing; Studio teams to develop marketing assets for the Programme for delivery across all channels (web, in-store, social, email, digital marketing etc.) to raise awareness.
- Train and onboard key stakeholders across the business to support with delivering the programme from sign up to reward. This will involve working with: Ecommerce,Retail Operations, CRM, Marketing, Studio.
- Embed the Loyalty Programme (from sign up to reward) across the business and at every customer touchpoint (online & in-store) and through all channels (email, social etc.)
- Define and execute seasonal calendar of rewards (exclusives, promotions etc.) to increase engagement, revenue and loyalty.
The ideal candidate with have previous experience of developing and delivering a best in class Loyalty programme including developing the technology solution to deliver the programme. You must have experience working in a CRM/ loyalty role within the retail sector and have the ability to interpret customer data and insights to inform loyalty activation.
In return you will have the opportunity to work with a business that strongly values its staff and customers alike. You will receive a competitive basic salary and generous benefits package including up to 33 days annual leave and a staff discount scheme.
If you would like to be considered for this position, please apply with an up to date CV.