Role: Desktop Support Analyst- 2nd Line
Salary : upto £30,000 based on experience
Note: The successful candidate will need to be Security Cleared
Tandem Talent is proud to be working with an exciting, IT solutions company based near Stevenage. Due to a period of sustained growth they are looking to recruit a talented Desktop Support Analyst. This is a great opportunity to join a company that can offer fantastic career opportunities and rewards.
The role is to assist the delivery of IT Services to the end client through supply of contracted services and to deliver an effective and efficient customer focused service to all of our customer’s IT users, meeting service level agreements and customer expectations.
The role will involve carrying out second line fault resolution for software, hardware and audio visual equipment. Additionally, assisting with IT hardware and software requests covering desktop moves, additions and changes, through to removal and disposal of IT equipment. Other duties will include receiving new goods, packing and/or unpacking IT equipment, installation and testing, transport to user’s workplace and formal verification of user acceptance.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Incident ownership and management
- Second Line support for software and hardware fault resolution
- Installation, moves and addition services in relation to IT equipment on customer sites
- Re-loading/configuring of software applications and images
- Update of all incidents and requests in the call handling system
- Monitor & support Audio Visual equipment
- Ensure every effort is made to meet the SLA commitments
- Planning and direction of own activities with minimal management supervision.
- Contribute to activities of all onsite SCC teams as required
- Proactive search for improvements & ensuring these are captured & progressed
- Work with onsite management to develop and improve the service being provided
- Adhere, at all times, to company policies and procedures
- To ensure safe working environment with regards to local Fire, Security and Health & Safety regulations
The ideal candidate will have experience in an IT support / IT engineering role. Strong knowledge of Microsoft desktop operating systems (Windows 10 and Office 2016) and an understanding of SCCM and remote support skills. Experience of installing and removing IT equipment is also required
In return you will have the opportunity to work within a business that strongly values its staff and the opportunity to work onsite with exciting clients. You will receive a competitive salary and a generous benefits package
If you would like to be considered for this position, please apply with an up to date CV.
Please note due to the high volume of applications received if you have not been contacted within 5 working days unfortunately your application was unsuccessful on this occasion.