Salary: £30,000 to £35,000 DOE
Tandem Talent is proud to be working with an exciting, people focused retail company who are based on the outskirts of Malmesbury. Due to a period of sustained growth, they are looking for a new Digital Analyst to join their digital Marketing team.
Your goal is to 'use data to inform and inspire action, so the team can make better business decisions, as well as fuel new opportunities’, whether that be to increase profitability, improve conversion, or achieve efficiencies. You’ll work across all our platforms including, our BI tool, MicroStrategy, and our web analytics tools Adobe Analytics and Google Analytics.
You will support the Digital Marketing team, the Ecommerce team, and from time to time the wider business. Moreover, you will be a data evangelist! Meaning you will use your ability and enthusiasm for data to upskill the entire Ecom and DM team, not only supporting their reports/query needs, equally providing them with coaching to grow their own data skills.
- Develop expertise in Google Analytics, Adobe Analytics and MicroStrategy, supporting the ecommerce and DM team to conduct analysis to identify issues and opportunities in our website’s customer journeys, and improve our profitability.
- Develop and validate new reporting and dashboards to enable the Digital Marketing and eCommerce teams to self-serve and raise data issues. Critically, you won’t simply create dashboards, you will consider the users, constructively challenge the brief you receive, and work collaboratively to create Dashboards that are used across the teams to take commercial decisions.
- Assist the business to answer questions and challenges by providing objective analysis, commentary and recommendations based on data. From time to time this will involve support for our Strategy Manager on specific adhoc projects.
- Support the delivery of test analysis of A/B testing across the business 3 fascia’s. Ensuring all tests results and learnings are shared across the fascias in a regular (weekly) manner. Your passion for data will mean you will naturally lead this initiative for the UK, always looking at ways to improve conversion, inspiring the local ecom teams to run more tests and working with the group to share best practice/replicate learnings.
- Working cross functionally with analyst colleagues A.S Adventure group - at times you will need to be vocal, with a strong voice when group IT are not delivering at the pace you require. You will balance your powers of influence to ensure the development is executed at a pace vs proposing alternatives to the business.
- You will support the new Head of Digital Marketing with insight and reports to improve critical KPIs; most notably ROAS and ROPO. To achieve this you will work closely with our international colleagues and evolve our attribution modelling.
- Pricing - you will work with our Data Scientist to complete and deliver our Online Pricing Model.
- Provide insight to support our annual growth plan for key initiatives, including; Next Day Delivery, Launch of new website (PDP, Checkout), Search functionality
- Support eCRM improvement: provide data/systems support to help the eCRM team upskill, create their own rules based/LTV automated emails, and operate independently to Group/CRM.
The ideal candidate will have experience with Google Analytics and can also code using Python or another language to automate reporting. You will also be able to query APIS and extract data from then as well as having experience in deriving and presenting insight from the data you have accumulated. Experience working within e-commerce environment is also desirable
In return you will receive a competitive salary and benefits package and the opportunity to work within an exciting and robust retail environment. There may also be the opportunity for some international travel.
Due to the high number of applications we receive if you haven't been contacted within 5 days, unfortunately on this occasion your application has been unsuccessful.