We have a fantastic opportunity for an experienced, Head of CDM to join our Construction Review Group to be based in Battersea. This is a Partner level role within the business and is responsible for running a team of Principal Designers, advising on health and safety risk management in accordance with UK CDM regulations, and ensuring the practice meets its legal requirements. Experience in a similar position is essential.
Experience & skills required:
- Hold a degree level in an architectural, architectural technology or engineering subject.
- NEBOSH Construction Certificate or equivalent IOSH membership.
- Demonstrate extensive experience and understanding of design and construction management, Health and Safety and associate methodologies.
- Proven skills in the delivery of CDM/H&S/Design consultancy services.
- Computer literate -- CAD preferable
- Pragmatic, resourceful and persuasive.
- Able to manage and prioritise tasks and time efficiently.
- Resilience to cope with conflicting demands.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills -- articulate and diplomatic manner.
- Fluency in both written and spoken English.
- Able to demonstrate initiative and proactive approach to daily tasks.
- Methodical, accurate and consistent attention to detail.
- Able to work under pressure and to tight deadlines.
- Excellent organisational skills.
This position is based, on-site in our head office in Battersea 5 days per week. If you wish to be considered, please apply with an up to date CV and cover letter.