Foster + Partners, the internationally acclaimed architectural practice, is looking for an Interior Designer to join our team in London.
By designing a building from the inside-out as much as from the outside in, we inculcate a sense of continuity and connection to the wider world. The starting point for any design solution is to gain an understanding of people’s needs and the way in which a space will be used. The goal is the creation of interiors that are both functional and elegant, while evoking a sense of place and complementing a building’s outward expression.
- To understand the design project
- To prepare, and develop where required, drawings, models, images, material & mood boards and other documents relating to the design
- To assist where required in the co-ordination of the internal design team
- To take responsibility, where required by the project leader, for specific areas of the design and project development
- To liaise, where appropriate, with members of the external design team and other associated organisations or companies
Qualities and skills required
- Have an Industry recognised diploma or degree in Interior design or Architecture
- Able to understand and formulate design decisions and present for discussion
- Able to integrate design requirements with architecture
- Able to use a variety of media in the development and documentation of a design project
- Able to work well under pressure and meet deadlines efficiently
- Able to take initiative in response to direction or instruction
- Must be proficient in Revit
Please apply with an up to date CV and Portfolio.