Foster + Partners in house visualisation team specialising in film, animation, motion design, real-time and digital content creation is seeking a Motion Designer for their expanding team.
A Motion Designer with creative flair, technical ability and a proven track record in visual storytelling and must be capable of producing animations with minimal supervision whilst maintaining a high standard of quality. The Motion Designer must be passionate, creative and bring fresh ideas whilst producing inspirational graphics and digital content.
Qualities, skills and experience required
- Able to demonstrate ability to undertake the above responsibilities
- Legally able to work in the country in which the position is based
- Possess a creative flair, technical ability and a proven track record in visual storytelling and must be capable of producing Animation with minimal supervision, whilst maintaining a high standard of quality.
- Able to demonstrate initiative and a proactive approach to daily tasks
- Good interpersonal skills and able to work independently and as part of an effective team
- Able to build good relationships at all levels, internally and externally
- Resilient to cope with conflicting demands, able to prioritise duties and work effectively under pressure while remaining calm and professional at all times
- Able to work as part of an effective team assisting and supporting team members
- In depth knowledge of the following software is required:
- Software: Illustrator/Photoshop
- 3D Software: 3ds Max/Cinema 4d
- Rendering engines: Vray/Octane
- Post production: After Effects/Nuke