Tandem Talent are working with an exciting company who are looking for a PPC Executive to join their team, working across multiple brands. This is an excellent opportunity for someone looking to take the next step in their career.
As a PPC Executive with this company, reporting into the Paid Social Manager, your key responsibilities will include but not limited to the below:
- Day to day maintenance of current ROAS driven accounts across Google Shopping, Google Search, Google Re-targeting, Bing & Facebook campaigns for three different brands.
- Continual optimisation and A/B testing of all advertising, from copy, to creative, to targeting, to landing pages
- Compiling reports on key performance metrics, including Sales, Cost, ROI and ad performance.
- Designing and delivering Shopping feed optimisation, by combining commercial data with statistically significant tests. (title optimisation, image CTR etc)
- Working closely with international colleagues in Group to test and share knowledge on best practice within the SEM space.
Skills and Experience required:
- 2 years’ experience within PPC, ideally within an online retail business.
- Experience with GA Last Click as well as knowledge of Multi Touch Attribution models.
- Experience with Google ads is very advantageous
- Exceptional communication, numeracy and analytical skills
- Strong experience working within AdWords Editor
Please note this role is 40 hours per week. Whilst the role is home based, travel to our Kemble office will be required on an adhoc basis.
If you are interested in applying for the position, please do so with an up to date CV. Interviews are being held over the next week.