Location: Norwich (preferred) or St Neots
Salary: £30,000 - £50,000 per annum
Our client, a multidisciplinary property and business management consultancy, are recruiting for a Part III qualified Architect with housing development project experience, including RIBA stages 1-4. The role will be based either at their Norwich (preferred) or St Neots offices (staff are currently working remotely due to Covid-19 restrictions) and you will be involved in some exciting projects including a new 200-300 unit site.
- ARB Part III qualified with RIBA stages 1-4 experience minimum
- Multi unit experience - 50 unit minimum
- Strong design skills, able to design to rigorous standards and quality
- Familiar with delivery and design codes
- Strategic development and understanding of the housing development market
- Able to hit the ground running - not a generalist, recent relevant experience of housing.
If this sounds like the role for you, or to discuss the opportunity in more detail, please apply today!