Salary: £38,000 - £43,000 per annum
We are delighted to be working with a long-established architectural consultancy, who provide services including architectural design, CDM, Cost Consultancy and Project Management, from large institutions to SMEs. They have an exciting opportunity for a Project Architect, with retail park, commercial or industrial experience, to join the team at their Bury office. The ideal candidate will have experience across all the RIBA stages, from feasibility and planning, to on-site delivery, and will be confident managing client relationships.
● Proven experience working on UK projects within retail, commercial and mixed-use sectors.
● Combine a strong design eye with good technical and detailing experience
● Lead projects, both internally and externally, throughout all stages
● Take commercial responsibility for projects – awareness of timelines, managing workload and the ability to take ownership
● Ability to run projects and a team
● Attend client, authority, and consultant team meetings.
● Strong graphic and presentation skills
● ARB / RIBA or CIAT Qualified (Minimum 5 years post qualification experience)
● A good working knowledge of MicroStation programmes and Revit would be an advantage
● Driving licence is essential
This role will initially be based at the office, with some flexibility to work remotely once established.
If this sounds like the role for you, please apply today!