Regional Store Manager
East Anglia & South East
Salary up to £45,000 plus car allowance
Tandem Talent is proud to be working with an exciting, people focused retail company who have approximately 80 stores nationwide. Due to a period of sustained growth, they are looking for a new Regional Store Manager who will be responsible for over 20 stores covering East Anglia and the South East. As a Regional Manager it will be your job to lead and develop high performing regional teams in formulating retail strategy, and sales/ profit budgets.
Key responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Accountable for formulating and delivering Regional business plan, budgeted profit, KPIs and initiatives.
- Effectively lead, coach, and develop multi-site teams being the 'figurehead’ for the Region.
- Consistently be a good role model and display the behaviours and values of the business.
- Be an ambassador for the business brand and the retail team.
- Accountable for embedding the HEART customer engagement model, driving completion across stores.
- Ensure that stores underpin activity with the 'customer first’, and HEART service/ selling model.
- Support an Omni-channel approach to deliver customer experience, encouraging complementary purchases with click & collect orders.
- Identify and recruit talent in order to continuously raise the bar of store management.
- Develop future regional and store leaders, creating a regional succession plan.
- Responsible for the development of store expertise and experts across the region.
- Achieve company KPI’s in line with the peak performance league table.
- Manage regional P&L to deliver budgeted profit, seeking sales increases and cost efficiencies through business plans.
- Deliver consistently high retail standards across the area (exterior, shop floor and 'Outback’).
- Accountable for ensuring that all stores adhere to company operational (financial, stock etc.), H&S and people policies and procedures.
The ideal candidate will have a proven track record in a similar role with experience managing across multiple stores. You will have the ability to lead, motivate and develop you store management teams and the ability to manage change in an evolving environment. In addition, you must also be a strong performance manager. Candidates with experience working in "Value Added Retail" are desirable.
In return you will receive a competitive basic salary and a generous benefits package including car allowance
If you would like to be considered for the position of Regional Store Manager, please apply by sending a copy of your up-to-date CV.
*Please note due to the high number of applications we receive if you have not had a response within 10 days, unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful.