Location - Nottingham
Salary - £40,000 - £50,000 per annum (negotiable)
Our client are actively looking for a Senior Architect to join and develop their career within our well-established, award-winning Architectural Practice based in the Nottingham area. They work over a number of sectors including Commercial, Residential, Education, Defence, and Conservation. This is an excellent career opportunity for a Senior Architect to progress their career further into an associate role within a growing team.
Our client work in a variety of sectors with a current workload predominantly in the residential, (student and private), conservation and educational sectors. Responsibilities will include design, working drawings, job running and leading a small team. The candidate would have in-depth experience of Autocad with Revit experience an advantage. Experience in 3D modelling and rendering packages essential.
A good knowledge of BIM would also be advantageous.
· Work within the Private sector, Educational, Conservation and Residential sectors
· Work alongside internal and external stakeholders
· Able to take client instructions and develop scheme proposals through to final design.
· Work across all RIBA design and technical stages & run your own projects
· Prepare tender detail tender packages
· Prepare client design and technical presentations
· Mentor and support more junior members of staff
· Resolve problems and issues that arise during construction
· Liaise with clients and develop key relationships
· Relevant Qualification
· Excellent CAD skills
· Knowledge of Revit an advantage
· Excellent 3D modelling and rendering skills
· Good working knowledge of UK Building Regulations
· Good technical ability
· Ability to run projects independently
· Living in or near the Nottingham area
· Highly motivated with an excellent work ethic
· Competitive salary (£40,000 - £50,000+)
· Fee Share
· Other benefits discussed at interview stage