Senior Customer Personalisation Manager
Salary: £45,000 to £55,000 DOE
Tandem Talent is proud to be working with an exciting, people focused retail company who are based on the outskirts of Malmesbury. Due to a period of sustained growth, they are looking to recruit a Senior Customer Personalisation Manager.
The Senior Customer Personalisation Manager will define the Personalisation Strategy and provide the Commercial Leadership Team with regular updates on programme progress and performance.
Key responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Understand the need for, design and project manage out the website personalisation needs for all three company brands
- Lead the Personalisation team in the efficient use of CRM data across all channels, driving conversion, engagement, retention and LTV across our customer base, by taking a 360 view of customer activity and touch points
- As the champion for Personalisation, ensure the Group IT agenda is aligned with and delivers against the companies Personalisation strategy, to that end all data systems feed into one core location that can be interrogated by the team and linked dynamically to advertising channels, website and email. An understanding of system architecture and best in class CRM tools is essential.?
- Work with Group IT to establish the business case for the future CRM and Personalisation technology solution for the Group?
- Monitors and conducts research on trends in the CRM field to identify emerging opportunities that can capitalise on and gain a competitive advantage ?
- Design & project manage the deployment of the Personalisation Plan & ROPO analysis systems?
- As well as setting direction, this individual will be require to roll up their sleeves and lead by example
- Progress updates to key business stakeholders
- Management of Junior Digital Analyst & Customer Personalisation Manager
The ideal candidate will be a true data expert, knowing how to extract, manipulate and draw key analysis from Big Data. You will have working knowledge of APIs and how to extract data from them. You MUST also have strong experience using SQL and at least one current web language (Python preferred).
In return you will receive a competitive salary and benefits package and the opportunity to work within an exciting and robust retail environment.
Due to the high number of applications we receive if you haven't been contacted within 5 days, unfortunately on this occasion your application has been unsuccessful.