Foster + Partners in house visualisation team specialise in creating films, animations, motion design, real-time and digital content is seeking a Real Time environment artist for their expanding team.
As Real Time Artist you will be responsible for all aspects of the real time workflow within the Visualisation team. You will be working with architectural studios within the company, on all aspects of design process from initial concepts to final designs. You will be modelling assets, texturing, and lighting to make photorealistic interactive levels. Final deliverables can range from still images, previsualisation to animated films and or interactive levels including utilising VR headsets.
Qualities, skills and experience required
- Able to demonstrate proficiency in the responsibilities of the role
- Strong understanding of a game production pipeline.
- Thorough working knowledge of Unreal Engine.
- Expertise with Autodesk Maya/Max.
- Ability to work with a high degree of self-direction and motivation.
- Strong ability to create photorealistic environments within different games engines.
- Knowledge about real time games engines and understanding technically about the limitations (Draw calls, LODS, etc).
- Clear understanding of the texture creation process in Photoshop with Physically Based Rendering.
- Be committed to maintaining and promoting the high standards of the role, department and Company and maintain a high standard and professional image at all times
- Can quickly establish credibility and build good working relationships
- Demonstrate enthusiasm, flexibility, commitment and reliability
- Knowledge of Substance Designer