Senior Vertical Transportation Engineer
Foster + Partners have an exciting opportunity for a Senior Vertical Transportation Engineer to be part of their growing engineering team in London. You will be required to work both autonomously and within teams to help develop successful projects through clear strategies and proactive commitment nationally and internationally.
Skill & experience required:
- Qualified to degree level in a relevant engineering subject;
- Qualified as a Chartered Engineer
- Design and specification of new lifts, moving walkways & escalator systems;
- Lift Traffic Analysis using computerised simulation software;
- Tender specification & management of drawing production;
- Relevant experience of similar duties gained with either design consultants, specialist consultants or major lift manufacturers;
- Solid technical understanding of own core engineering discipline and a broad understanding of other engineering disciplines engaged in the design of the built environment;
- Good understanding of International Regulations, Legislations, UK Building Regulations and industry standard design reference material;
- Expert ability to use Autodesk Revit, ELEVATE, Adsimulo and Microsoft Office suite
If you would like to be considered for this position please apply with an up to date CV. The role will be based full time in the office in Battersea. The hours are Monday to Friday, 09:00am - 18:00pm.